Sunday, February 1, 2009

You are advised to speak it out (of course, pronouncing every word properly).




Winsome body wonders why
And win day wander when -
Venn, does it make sense? -Yes it does.
Then wander yet again.

And wonder why, vile playing chords,
The King is what you knead
An' doll you get upon your fret
Is wart you hadn't keyed.

And what are you, and water my
Chrysanthemums and where
Verbose and Sterling, 'cause, you know
Chris and the mums were there.

And there Yule sea a Yuletide tree
Eye know you thought I new.
Watt, do you know where people go
And what were-people do?

And still, do pee pole-jump around?
End can they nought stent still?
Snot what they can or can outdo
But rather wart day will.

End with those vice wards, I should tick
My leaf an' die shoed go.
And Ass fur all I've shed, ice poke
A lot of crap, you know.